Boiler Servicing & Safety Checks

Servicing your boiler every year is essential to keep your boiler in optimum condition and extend its working life.
It will keep the manufacturer’s warranty valid and will ensure your system runs safely and efficiently.

Aqua Ignite will service any boiler to the manufacturer’s requirements and even offer up to 10 years parts and labour warranty on selected boilers.

Overall, carrying out servicing and safety checks will reduce the risk of expensive boiler repairs in the future and keep your appliances safe.
In addition, Aqua Ignite plumbing and heating solutions can install a new boiler or new central heating system for you.
Read more information on our services for boilers and central heating systems.

Our team is fully qualified and Gas Safe Registered.

Previously referred to as CORGI, the Gas Safety Register was established in 2009. It acts as the official gas safety organisation of Great Britain.

The Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of all gas engineers. Only an engineer that is Gas Safety Registered can legally service or install your boiler or central heating system.
Equally important to note is that you should never attempt to fix or service your own boiler.

Faulty gas appliances can be very dangerous!

At Aqua Ignite plumbing and heating solutions, we understand that the safety and comfort of you and your family is paramount. Often people do not invest in servicing and safety checks until it is too late.

Landlord and Homeowner Safety Certificates

As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants in relation to gas safety.
Therefore, it is a legal requirement to ensure your boilers and central heating system are safe and in working order.
You must carry out servicing every 12 months and will require a Landlord Safety Certificate to provide to your tenants.
Aqua Ignite will provide you with a CP 12 Gas Safety Certificate on completion of your servicing and safety checks.
In fact, by law, you must supply an annual CP12 (Landlord Safety Certificate).

If you are looking for the installation of a new boiler and central heating system, we will provide you with a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate.

If you are looking to sell your property, a buyer may request a Home owner’s safety certificate, which we are more than happy to provide.
Similarly, you may want a Home owner’s safety certificate for your own peace of mind.

Aqua Ignite plumbing and heating solutions provide competitive quotes for all your servicing and safety checks.

42 Barons Croft, Nuneaton CV10 9QQ

Opening Times Mon-Fri: 8:00-4:30, Sat: 8:00-12:30